Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: LSD, Clutch, and Flywheel impressions....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HondaCivicEx98's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    waht is the weight of the fly weel?
    good to hear that.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 228GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The flywheel weighed in at 8.8lbs

    ------------------
    99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
    -JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, and Wings West Body Kit

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    228... did you get the "Lightweight" or the "Ultralightweight" flywheel from Zex/Jun ???

    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 228GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This past weekend I got my Quaife LSD, ACT Xtreme PP/Street disc, and ZEX lightweight flywheel installed. All I have to say is... biggrin First off, the LSD is awesome!!! In combination with the clutch, the car shoots off of the line like never before. Taking turns have never been so fun. As for the clutch, it engages and grabs so much better than stock...it doesn't take much to break the tires loose. As for the flywheel, I still have some getting used to. If I don't rev high enough I tend to bog but the revs seems to climb so much faster. All and all, I'm happy with the whole setup.

    ------------------
    99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
    -JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, and Wings West Body Kit

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FoxRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to know. I was going to speak with the local performance friendly dealer about getting the ITR LSD put in.

    Sean

    ------------------
    - Atomic 'Teg -
    Blown '99 Milano Red GSR, IceMan CAI
    DC Sports 4-1 Header, ES torque mounts

  6. #6
    Inactive Member teamfx17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    how much did you pay for your LSD and clutch and Flywheel?

    biggrin

    -------------------------------
    '97 GSR JRSC, I/E/H 6psi currently, walbro high output fuel pump, neuspeed coilovers, 17" Volk Racing Daytona Speed, Yokahama A520

    [This message has been edited by teamfx17 (edited June 15, 2000).]

    [This message has been edited by teamfx17 (edited June 15, 2000).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 228GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JRCivic- I'm pretty sure I got the Zex Ultra Light Flywheel...at least that's what the invoice says.
    teamfx17- The price is still in negotiation since my cousin owns the shop that i got it from.

    ------------------
    99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
    -JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, and Wings West Body Kit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •